Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 1: More animations in game

Well aside from Mother's day stuff I didn't get much done. Did manage to finish up importing all the animations for the Husband character though. Only the Wife and the Doctor left. The Doc has only one anim, but there is some duplication of meshes in it's file that I'm trying to remove before being satisfied. I'm going to get started on the Wife as of now, and finish up tomorrow.
Most of the husband animations - when it doesn't need an extra prop, like a bowl or workout machine, I can tell a model to use another model's animation and it'll work. So no need for model switching for some animations, only for ones with new clothes or props. I hope to put together a little scene with a GUI that tests the switching along with proper screen fades synced to the swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment