Sunday, May 20, 2012

Day 8: Back to coding


Well it took a week but now I'm back to coding, working on a throwaway testing system for animation control. Doesn't work right now, but I'm hoping to get it working with a video of it in action by tomorrow. Right now I'm having troubles getting Animation Clips to assign during runtime so I'll be doing some research on that. GUI is up, but not the meshes.


EDIT: Alright got it working, but there is some issues that'll have to be fixed.
- Wife animations aren't full set and need to be reexported, le sigh, in order to use the same skeleton so that animations are not cloths specific.
- There is a bug with the swimming animations that flip the rotation axis, to fix just switch the cloth set to reset the axis.
- Animations that use props, eating, gym exercises, etc, need to be added in during run time and synced.
- No support for screen fades if desired instead of crossfading animations, which I must admit looks better than I expected it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment